Thursday, August 14, 2008

Waiting

I am due the 20th, only 6 days away! I went to the doctor yesterday and I am now dilated to 3 cm and still effaced 80%. He thinks Calvin will come within the week, but we have scheduled an induction date for the 26th. My doctor is a planner and just wants to be prepared incase he is a week late. He doesn't like his patients going past 41 weeks. This all makes me nervous. I really want to go "all natural", so starting out labor with drugs to induce is not my first choice, but we will see what Calvin decides to do. :)

2 comments:

Mike and Karla Woods said...

I think boys don't feel in any rush to come out! Don't worry everything will be just fine. Soon you will be holding Calvin in your arms and won't believe the amount of love you will feel. I still see MA and I cannot believe it! You are in our prayers. :)

Phillip, April and Alden said...

I was induced and I think it made my labor at lot more relaxed and quick, I loved it! But I don't think little Calvin is going to wait that long, I think he will be coming pretty soon, we will be thinking of ya'll!!

Followers