Saturday, May 15, 2010

May Happenings

Jared and I are both done with finals.... praise God!!! I got A's in all my classes and Jared just finished on Wednesday. I feel like after being done for a week and a half I have wound down. I can now relax, play and read... of course I start back up in 2 weeks. I met my supervisor for this summer. I will be working at Grapevine Baylor Medical Hospital, in the outpatient clinic doing speech therapy with adults. I am excited yet anxious. It is an intense 8 weeks of work and classes. I'm already looking forward to June 30th... I will be more than half way through my degree and I'll have a few weeks in August of no school and no work.
As of now, we think Jared won't be going back to the school he's been teaching at. They want him to coach junior high and varsity football again. That was way too stressful on our little family. He is looking to find a job at the University of Dallas, which is where he is working on a masters of humanities. If he gets a job there he could get free tuition!!! We will wait and see what happens :)
Here are some cute pics from the past few weeks.

Cal waving to his fish.















Sticker time! He thinks they are band aids and puts them on his knees.... too cute!



















Jared found Cal a lawn mower for $1 at a garage sale... if only it really cut the grass!




















"Cheese!"

1 comment:

Mike and Karla Woods said...

Melisa this are great news! Time goes so fast before you know it you will be getting your degree! I am so proud of you guys for doing all this. We get home after work and we are done!!! I cannot imagine having to study after putting the boys to bed! Calvin is just so preciuos. I LOVE the cheese picture. I cannot wait to see you guys during Thanksgiving :)

Followers