Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family Update

This summer has ended and it's back to school for all of us! I started back to work two weeks ago. I'm working with middle school students, which is new to me. I have to see clients from "across the life span." So here I am doing secondary school therapy. I'm sure if I like or dislike it yet, we will see :) I start graduate school September 7th. I am excited, yet not ready to be so busy again.

Jared starts his semester at University of Dallas on September 1st. He is taking 2 classes: Intermediate Greek and Ancient World History. He is not teaching or coaching like he was last year. We made a family decision for him not to coach. The school said he had to coach, so he declined the position. He has applied to several retail stores.... Half Price Books, Borders, and Barnes & Noble. It is hard being in this position again, but we know God has a plan and will provide for our needs... He always does!!

Calvin is as cute as ever! He starts a mom's-day-out program on Tuesday at a church near by. His class has 2 teachers and 8 kids. We went to meet the teacher night and he loved it. His teachers are great! Cal loved it so much he cried when we left. Lets pray he doesn't cry when we drop him off on Tuesday!

All in all, we are doing well! We are in another transition stage in our life, which is hard, BUT God is good!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You guys will work it out as usual! So exciting that Cal starts preschool soon. I am super excited about Kenzie starting!

Followers