Monday, December 13, 2010

December

I have finished my Fall 2010 semester... Praise God!! I'm only two semesters away from finishing!! This semester hasn't been as bad as others because Jared wasn't working. At first, when Jared couldn't get a job, we were discouraged and disappointed. Now we see God's big plan... sanity for us all! Jared has been so wonderful this semester with helping around the house and with Cal. He has finals this week, so please keep him in your prayers.

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.....

Baking Christmas cookies with Mommy.


FYI - don't make them with premade dough... they don't turn out as well.













2 comments:

Kristen said...

Keeping sanity for all is the best job there is!!! Way to go Mel...I can't believe you are almost finished!

Mike and Karla Woods said...

I love the picture of Cal with Jared. His smile is so cute :)
Melissa I have missplaced your email...adn I was wodnering if you could share Nany K' cookies recipe. I would love to be able to make them with MA for Santa :) My email is karla@bdm-inc.net

Followers