Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowy Day #2

I was off from work again today and Jared's school was closed. AND my school district is closed tomorrow! There was about 2 or 3 inches of snow, icy roads, and the temperature isn't rising to melt any of it away. We didn't even go out and play in the snow today because our front yard is a sheet of snowy-ice. It has been so much fun playing with Cal all day long and I am happy to say he has been a trooper! I thought he would be stir-crazy by now but it's really just Jared and I. There are some people out driving around but we have no real reason to get out. We saw two cars get stuck on our street already, not worth the risk. Luckily we were already stocked up on food and milk. I don't know what we would do if we ran out of milk!! All in all we have had a good few days :)

Puzzle and sticker fun


A serious bowling competition
Painting time



Daddy the horse

No comments:

Followers