Friday, December 2, 2011

Turkey Day 2011

Cal finally celebrated a true Shaw Thanksgiving!!! The past three years we haven't been able to go to the beach due to the hurricane a few years a go. Ever since I can remember we always stayed at a beach cabin in Bolivar to see my Dad's sister's family and grandparents. Cal LOVED playing in the sand and causing trouble with the other 7 kids (all boys but Kenzie!). We started a Thankful Tree tradition. The kids came up with some great things to be thankful for: spending time with family, flowers, dinosaurs, God, mommy, daddy, etc. Next year we will have grand kid #9 and I think that will be it!







1 comment:

Kristen said...

I LOVE the one of your family on the beach...I hope you used it for your Christmas card! And your thankful tree was perfect!

Followers