Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cheesecake Mel

Thanks to my wonderful Aunt Barbara (my mom's sister), I have become a little addicted to making cheesecake!!! It is a slight problem considering I love to EAT cheesecake, but I truly enjoy making them. Anytime we have people over or there is a good reason for dessert.... cheesecake it is!! I am going to start posting all of them so you can be inspired to bake.  My Aunt gave me this cookbook for Christmas in 2011 and I have used recipes from this book for almost all of them. Here is the website if you have the itch to jump on the cheesecake bandwagon:  Juniors Cheesecake





White Chocolate Raspberry, Christmas 2011

Triplet Chocolate, February 2013



I have also made the following but can't find the pictures right now.... Classic Cheesecake, Chocolate Crunch (with Heathbar topping), and Peppermint Bark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I hope I get to taste one someday!

Kristen said...

YUM! Looking forward to the next occasion :)

Followers