Thursday, July 18, 2013

10 Year Anniversary..... what!?

Jared and I were married on July 12, 2003, at Christ Presbyterian Church in Flowermound, Texas. Our wedding was officiated by Dave Sherwood, one of the best preachers we know! 
Wow, has it been that long!?!? I feel like we are too young to be married for so long, but we married young I guess (Jared was 23 and I was almost 22). 
Jared and I went to Denton a few months ago for a date night. Here is me in front of our first apartment in Denton, Texas. There is a picture of me in this exact pose from 10 years ago, but of course I can't find it :)


We celebrated our 10 year anniversary at Gibson's Steakhouse in downtown Chicago. Their signature grilling style is charring the steaks, which gave them great flavor.  
 


No comments:

Followers