Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Brown Family Turkey Fest 2013

This was a good but sad Thanksgiving for us. Every year since I was 3 year old, my family has rented a beach cabin in Galveston, TX. Since we are soooo far away and we will be flying home for Christmas in a few weeks, we stayed in Wheaton to celebrate.

Here it goes!! My first turkey that I made... it was delicious! Thank you to my Aunt Beth and mom for putting up with my calls all morning as I cooked :)

Cute kids the morning of thanksgiving Thank you Jared for carving the turkey


Centerpiece 

We had a blast celebrating with new friends! 
I would say Mr. Chris and "Turkey-Shoot" was the hit of the afternoon :)
(i.e. Chris ran around like a turkey and we threw toy balls at him)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm so glad the turkey turned out!!!

Followers