Friday, February 6, 2009

Beautiful Day and Teeth

Today I took a half day to hang out with Cal so Daddy could go to baseball practice and Grandma could keep helping Aunt Janna and Cousin Liam. We spent a lot of time outside since it is so beautiful out. Also, today Cal's first tooth is starting to come in! He has been putting things in his mouth a little more than usual, so I felt his bottom gums and there is a sharp spot. Yeah teeth!! Well, maybe... I am still nursing and pumping... we will see how teeth factor in to all that :)


2 comments:

Mike and Karla Woods said...

I love all the pics!. The teeth can get rough more for the baby than for us the breastfeeding Moms. MA used to cry and complain alot when his teeth were coming out :(
I hope Cal has a better time.

Kristen said...

He is just so cute...I can't wait to cuddle him! 1st tooth already...it's going too quick!

Followers