Friday, March 27, 2009

The Best Daddy Ever!

Calvin and I (Mommy) have decided to give Daddy the
"Best Daddy Ever Award"!!!




Jared has blown away my expectations of his role as a father and husband. He watches Cal at least 2 1/2 days a week as he is still coaching part time at CCA. There are times when I think Jared is better at soothing Cal than I am. Maybe it's because Cal sees him more than me. All I know, is that I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I knew Jared would be a wonderful father one day when I married him. Who know he would take a day like today (when he could be reading at a coffee shop) to play, take care of, and enjoy our sweet baby boy. God is good!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yippee for awesome husbands and daddys!

Mike and Karla Woods said...

YEAH Congrats!for a good husband and Daddy :) You are right God is good :)

Followers