Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Been a While

So I haven't blogged in forever. Our internet at home has been broken and now we are in Austin. I can't figure out how to get pictures on my mom's computer, so it may be a little bit longer. This past Saturday we celebrated Kenzie's first birthday. Cal had fun meeting all of her friends and playing. Sunday morning we (Me, Jared, Cal, my mom and dad) got up early and headed to Houston. Cal got to meet Great-Granny (my mom's mother) and my Aunt Barbara and Uncle Paul. Granny mentioned that Cal is very "well mannered." I'm not sure if a 7 month old can really be "well mannered"! We headed back to Austin Monday morning and stopped in Bastrop for some lunch and walking around. Today, we went to Zilker Park with Cousin Kenzie and Aunt Krissy. We got to feed the ducks and watch kids run around at the park. Tomorrow Cal will get to meet Mommy's high school freidns, Kelly and Rach, as well as Rach's kids, Asher and Adeline. I promise I will try to post pictures soon!

No comments:

Followers