Saturday, April 11, 2009

Early Easter with Grammie & Pop-Pop

Grammie and Pop-Pop came intown early Friday morning to see Calvin for Easter weekend. We had lots of fun shopping, playing, swinging, playing at the park, and discovering this Easter basket thing.



What's this stuff in here and why is everyone staring at me and taking pictures!?


Forget this basket, what's going on outside?


Thanks Pop-Pop and Dadddy for fixing up the backyard with my swing!


Oh, how I love to swing!


We found a baby pool on sale and couldn't pass it up. Cal is ready for a swim..... or to be trapped in so everyone can eat dinner!


Cal got his first pair of shoes that actually fit! I think Cal has some fat feet action going on. All the shoes that are long enough, are too tight around his foot, but we found these awesome blue ones :)


Baseball time

What is Pop-Pop doing with that grass? Is that a bird I hear?


Grammie is so fun to play with

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe we won't see Calvin for another 1 1/2 months! I love him in the pool!

Followers