Thursday, July 2, 2009

These Days......

I can't believe that I haven't posted in almost a week! I was looking through pictures on my camera and no new ones since the last post!
What have we been up to...

Jared finished that class up on Tuesday and worked at Camp Grapevine yesterday. He is still deciding whether he wants to take the History content exam and move that direction or not. He applied at Tarrant County College to teach philosophy or bible there. It is a very slim chance he would get a job there without 18 hours of masters level philosophy... but it's worth a shot!

Cal is as cute as ever! He is soooo busy these days. He has been spending at least 5 hours a day at Gamma's house so I can get some good studying done... Thank You Cindy!! Today he spent the afternoon at Mammie and Pawpaw's house. They been gone for two weeks and Cal was so excited to see them! He is getting more teeth... a little one next to his big tooth on top and one next to his two bottom teeth. If that makes any since?? He hasn't been fussy about it, so that is great!

I have been a little overwhelmed with school stuff lately. Two more weeks until finals!! Jared's brother is also getting married on July 17th so that will keep our schedule packed the next week weeks. Over all I have loved school this summer... I am one of those dorks who gets excited about buying books and school supplies :) During August I plan to clean out Cal's closet, finish up Cal's baby scrapbook, and read whatever I want!

Tomorrow the my sister and her family are coming in town to hang out. There will be plenty of pictures on here soon. Also, my mom is sweet enough to come down to help out with Cal and the house next week.. Monday to Friday. I don't know what I would do with out Cal's wonderful Grandmothers!!??



1 comment:

Kristen said...

We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!

Followers