Saturday, July 18, 2009

Uncle Jordan and Aunt Casey!

Jordan and Casey got married last night and are now on their way to Hawaii!! Cal now has a new Aunt :) My mom and dad game in town to help with the days of festivities which was wonderful. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of all the bridesmaids and parents and grandparents. Cal was a trooper! He was tired but didn't fuss at the wedding. He didn't leave with my parents until 9:30.... crazy! Here are a few pictures from the past few days.....

Jordan and Casey at the rehearsal dinner at La Hacienda Ranch... yummy fajitas!


Janna and I looking beautiful as ever.


Family pic... Cal isn't smiling but at least he wasn't crying.


Jordan and Casey heading to the limo.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congrats to Casey and Jordan!! I love the family picture...you guys look great!

Followers