Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Early Xmas

I know, I know... it's WAY too early to put up Christmas decorations, BUT I have a good excuse. Cal and I will be traveling for Thanksgiving (Tuesday night to Saturday), and I have finals right after the Thanksgiving. So, unless I wanted to wait until the week before xmas, I had to do it now. Cal and I had so much fun! I made homemade chocolate chip cookies, played Christmas music, Cal helped decorate our little tree and we read the Christmas Story. Dad came home and laughed at us, but was happy to have some warm cookies :)
Side note.... our Christmas tree seems so dinky and ghetto, but it's small and Cal doesn't get into it, so that's nice.




3 comments:

Phillip, April and Alden said...

I love it!!!! Makes me want to decorate early too, Christmas is my favorite holiday. Yeah...I tried the "nice" tree thing when Alden was that age...bad choice... your tree is great!

Kristen said...

Yeah...we have a giant tree and I'm debating putting up the little ghetto tree this year. Being home all day trying to get Kenzie to stay away from it constantly doesn't sound like fun.

Mike and Karla Woods said...

I love it! We already decorated too! LOL The boys LOVE putting the decorations and MA helped so much because he thinks some of the ornaments are BALLS! He helped the boys put all the ornaments so I guess he does not feel the need to mess with it anymore. We just didn't do the outside yet. Inside the house looks like Xmas already :) Funny thing...MA does not mess with the tree at all! I am more worry about my dog who is blind and keeps on bumping on the tree LOL

Followers