Thursday, November 12, 2009

What's going on......

Nothing much really. Cal is as cute as ever of course! I have finals after thanksgiving break.... the home stretch!! I have good grades so far, so I'm not stressed about finals or anything. Jared has his first play off game for varsity football Saturday night. He is ready for football season to be over... so are Cal and me!! Work is going good for Jared and I both. Jared got his schedule for UD in the Spring. He will have a night class Wed from 7 to 10 pm and then a class Mon/Wed from 3 to 4:20. Luckily this works with our schedule and Gamma won't have to keep Cal as much as she has been this Fall. I looked on my camera and I have NO pictures since the last post! I know, ridiculous... I will work on that the next few days :)

3 comments:

Mike and Karla Woods said...

I am glad all is good with you guys! We cannot wait for Thanksgiving! Don't feel bad about the pictures...we do the same. I don't like it but we are busy families and we have to do what we can with our busy schedules. :) Kisses and hugs to Cal from us :)

Phillip, April and Alden said...

Happy to hear things are going well with ya'll and Cal is as cute as a button! Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!

Kristen said...

That sound perfect. Jared won't be coaching in the Spring, right. Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks...yay T-DAy!1

Followers