Monday, October 18, 2010

Eventful Day

I took today off because my in-laws were out of town. My wonderful Mother-in-law usually watches Cal when Jared goes to class, but today I was "forced" to take the day off. I've decided that I need to take more days off like this. Cal and I had so much fun! As many of you know, Cal is a Daddy's boy.... I'm not bitter or anything. :) Days like today are so nice because we get to have some Mommy & Cal time.
We started off the day getting adjusted at Dr. Rob's. Once we got home I pushed him to the park and we played for awhile. After that we made Halloween cookies! Cal had so much fun mixing the do, rolling it out, and cutting out pumpkins & stars. He even got to decorate them! He tried to ice them, but he liked putting on the sprinkles the most. Right before his nap he got a package delivered. My Aunt Beth gave him a Buzz Lightyear toy. He LOVES it! Of course we had to watch a little of Toy Story before his nap. After he got up we played and put on a fun Halloween tattoo. We shopped and played the rest of the afternoon. When Jared got home he decided Cal needed to count his money.... he has over $80!! I have no idea how he became so rich! All in all, it was a fabulous day!






2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a fun day...I wished we lived closer!!

Mike and Karla Woods said...

WOW wonderful day!! I cannot wait for Thanksgiving!!! please give Cal many hugs and kisses from us :)

Followers