Tuesday, June 9, 2009

San Antonio

Jared and I had a great trip to San Antonio. We stayed at the Hyatt, which is right on the Riverwalk. Our exciting 2 night trip included:
-The Alamo.... I was not pumped but Jared wanted to go
-Laying by the pool
-Sleeping in.... only till 7 or 7:30... Cal has us on a schedule!
-Lots of walking around the Riverwalk.... early morning was the best time because it wasn't busy
-Watched some movies... Grand Torino and X-Men: Origins
-Afternoon nap
-Lots and lots of eating.... never a lack of restaurants on the Riverwalk!

Jared and I decided we definitely need a little trip like this once year. Even if it's just to down town Fort Worth. It was so nice to spend time together and not think about Cal's schedule!


1 comment:

Mike and Karla Woods said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time! I need to learn to separate from MA...He has not been away from me yet...I know he can do it. I am the problem :( One of the days it will happen...

Followers