Saturday, June 6, 2009

What's Going On.....

I finished up work on Thursday... yeah! It was a great year and I'm going to miss the kids I worked with. This next year I will be at a different school so I can get specific clinical hours for my graduate degree.
Yesterday Jared has an interview at the school he really wants to work at. They have a coaching and bible position available. He feels pretty good about it, but we will see.
After Jared's interview we headed to Austin to see my family. We went straight to my sister's place so we could see our adorable niece. We babysat her while Kristen & Dennis, Grammie & PopPop went to a wedding. Kenzie is so much fun!! She can communicate so much now. She loves to read, play, pet Calvin and steal toys from him... then he steals them right back... what a good pair :) She likes to watch Barney, but Cal wasn't too interested. All in all, Kenzie was great last night, though her Cousin Cal was a mess. I think sleeping at a new place made it hard on him.
This morning Jared and I will be heading to San Antonio for a getaway weekend! Cal will stay with Grammie and PopPop for the weekend. He should have fun! I am borrowing my sister's camera, so plenty of pics to come!

No comments:

Followers