Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Time

Summer has begun yet the only thing that makes it feel like summer for me is the Texas heat! I am taking 10 hours of school... so lots of studying! Jared's mom, Cindy, is wonderful to watch Cal for me 3 mornings a week so I can get consistent studying done. There are days when Cal takes great 2 hour naps, and other days only 45 minutes. Jared is working part time at a summer camp in Grapevine driving the bus for field trips. He also has a follow up interview with Colleyville Christian Academy on Tuesday for a bible and coaching position.... let's pray it happens!! I feel like God continues to test us with this job thing, but it is comforting to know that God always takes care of His children.... so it will work out. I have to keep telling myself that when I stop trusting in God's promises to us. All in all it's a good summer so far! Here are some pics from this past week.


Cal is getting more teeth! The only one that has broken through is one on top.... pretty cute!


Cal and I had fun playing outside in this Texas heat.


Cal loves to crawl and pull up on everything! He's found the funniest spots to put himself in.... crazy kid.

If you look close you can see Cal's hair is getting longer.... it's almost a rat-tail again!

3 comments:

Mechsner Family said...

so cute melissa! Caden's teeth are coming in the exact same way as Calvin's! We really should get our boys together, they are so much alike and would have so much fun together!!

A couple of mom's, mainly new moms from my church class are getting together to go swimming and have a picnic on thursday in grapevine if your interested.

Mike and Karla Woods said...

He is so so cute. I love his hair :) Isn't the heat crazy???

Kristen said...

Time for a haircut! It has been waaaaay tooooo hot!

Followers