Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

My parents came in town for the weekend and we had a blast. Somehow I got ZERO pictures!!! I'm sure I'll get some from my dad, but still... very disappointed in myself. My parents were busy playing, taking care of Cal, and my Mom cooked like crazy... thank you! Jared worked Saturday 8 to 2 and Monday 2 to 6. I studied off and on all weekend and play with the pumpkin. Sunday night Jared's parents came over for his famous baby back ribs.. delish! Cal loved having all his grandparents there to entertain and love on him.
Today was a fun and relaxing day. We woke up and went to breakfast at FlapJacks in North Richland Hills... amazing pancakes! My parents left around 9:30, Cal went down for a nap at 10, Jared watched football and I studied until noon. Once Jared went to work, Cal and I played, went to Target, ran to the park and followed all the kids around. Cal thinks he is just as big as the 2 or even 10 year olds at the park. I have to stay on my toes so he doesn't walk off a big step or something.
All in all.... good weekend :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! Can't wait for the Fair...we are counting down!

Followers