Saturday, September 5, 2009

Past Week

I didn't realize it's been over a week since I've posted! It had been a busy week with me starting school. Class has been good so far. I am taking Dysphagia (swallowing disorders) and Neurogenetic Communication Disorders.... a mouth full! Tuesdays and Thursdays, Jared goes over to his mom's house after practice and eats, helps his mom give Cal a bath and heads home about 7:30- when I'm done with class.
I have class from 4:30-7:30 T/Th. Thursdays I go to my Education Service Center in Fort Worth. It took me only 20 minutes to get home this past Tuesday. On Thursday I have class live online. I can sit in my PJs and no one knows... it's awesome! I miss Cal a lot but I just study when he sleeps and try to spend as much quality time with him as I can.
Jared had his second game(s) last night. Junior high won, Varsity lost. Last night Cal and I decided to visit Aunt Casey in Saginaw. Cal had fun acting like an elephant as he watched Jungle Book and playing the drums. Uncle Jordan didn't get home until 9:00 and we actually kept Cal up! We didn't leave there until 9:30 and Cal crashed as soon as we turned off their street. Right now, Grammie and PopPop are driving up here to spend the long weekend with us. I should have plenty of new pics by Monday on here :)


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Super busy time has set in for you guys! Looks like Calvin is going to be a drummer :) Miss you!

Followers