Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to School.......

I have now completed my first 2 days of Grad School! I am barely surviving but I am. I am in a program that will allow me to continue to work full time in the schools and when I am done (and pass a BIG test) I will be a fully licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (right now I am an SLP-Assistant). My main issue the past two days is exhaustion. The information is a lot but doable. I am in the "kick-off" week right now. From 8 am to 8 pm I am either in class, eating, studying or driving to and from Denton. After this week I will be doing my courses (10 hours worth this summer), by video conference. I will graduate from this program when Cal is 3 years old..... it seems so long from now but I know it will go by fast.
I wanted to let everyone know this, so if I don't blog for a week or two, you will know why. Also, that you all can pray for us right now. Jared and his family has been amazing already with taking care of Cal. Between Jared, his mom and grandma... Cal will not be starved for attention, and I'm hoping he won't notice I'm so busy. OK, back to the books.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay Melly!! I am so proud of you! You are working so hard and going to school...I feel guilty over here. Send me work to do :)

Mike and Karla Woods said...

AMAZING! It will be hard but at the end it will be so worthy! I wish you all the best! You will have to tell us more in Thanksgiving! I know it will be around the corner soon enough

Colorado Mom said...

Mel, so proud of you! Way to go....we are praying for you! The Trigsteds

Followers