Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Fun!

Jared and Cal have already spoiled me with a wonderful first Mother's Day! First, I came home for lunch on Thursday and discovered Jared had made me a beautiful stepping stone with Cal's feet and hand. He was so thoughtful and creative to do that! If you can't tell, it says "Mom's Day 09"


Then he told me Thursday night that he was going to take me out on a surprise date Friday night. Surprises are a love hate thing for me. I love them, but at the same time it drives me crazy that I don't know! He gave me some clues but I still couldn't figure it out. We went to Coal Vines in Southlake. It is a pizza and wine bar. It had a great food, wine and atmosphere. Finally, Jared decided to go ahead and give me my last gift.... a Willow Tree figure, "Angel of Mine" is the title. It goes perfectly with the one he gave me last year, "Cherish".



Thank you Jared and Cal!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

The stone looks great! Jared you need to give Dennis some hints on surprising...that is not his forte.

Followers