Friday, May 29, 2009

Update

I finished up my first week of Grad School.... yeah!!!! I had two exams on Friday and I think I did well. For the summer I will continue the 10 hours of class and play with the pumpkin! If you were wondering where all the pictures are..... I dropped our camera at a wedding a few weeks ago and now it doesn't work :( Hopefully the warranty will cover it. Today I got a glimpse of Cal's third tooth to come in. It is the top left tooth. That explains the fussiness and being so off schedule!

This pic is Cal on Memorial Day with Gamma and Cousin Liam.... too cute! I love the swim trunks Gamma!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad you made it through your first week alive!! I love the matching swim trunks. Kenzie can't wait to to swimming with Calvin!

Mike and Karla Woods said...

Congrats! I know it is a LOT of work :) I really admire you. After work when I get home all I want to do after the boys are in bed is go to sleep. I am not sure I could do some studing...I think you are pretty amazing!
Calvin looks great!

Followers