Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wedding in Oklahoma

This past weekend we headed to Oklahoma City for a wedding. It was our old pastor's daughter. We have missed them so much since they moved to Road Island, so it was great to catch up with them. I have known Katherine, the bride, since she was 15, and now she has married her high school sweetheart at 20... amazing how God works sometimes!

Cal did great on the drive up. He slept for 2 1/2 hours, then played with Mommy.

The bride and groom making their entrance.



Jessica, Katherine, Me and Cal. I use to meet with Jess and Katherine when they were in High School for discipleship. I miss them!!!

Cal and Daddy getting their groove on!

A cute pic of my boys.

1 comment:

Mike and Karla Woods said...

Calvin is such a CUTE baby! I love the pic with Calvin and Jared.

Followers