Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chef Brown

As some of you may know, I have decided to add a few titles to my name now that I am almost done with school (2 1/2 weeks left!!). I told Jared awhile ago that with my free time I want to become a chef and a blogger. He laughed immediately..... which I still don't understand why?! The blogging thing will be a hopeless endeavor as I really don't have much to say and I am not a great writer. This blog will not only be about our cute son and how he is growing up, but other life tidbits that may come along the way.


Back to my chef aspirations..... the idea came from my two favorite cooking websites. Pioneer Woman has more than just cooking, so check out her blog even if you aren't into finding new fun recipes online. http://thepioneerwoman.com/ Food Lush Blog is a blog that a friend of mine put together with some of her friends and fellow bloggers. The bloggers involved come up with great ideas and they are easy for me to follow. http://www.foodlushblog.com/ (If you like that blog, check out http://www.stylelushblog.com/ and it's not just about style)



Today I decided Cal can join me on my "becoming a chef adventure." He has always helped me bake cookies, brownies, make smoothies, etc. Today I found this amazing deal on a kid's cook book..... only 2 bux at Half Price Books in the clearance section! I couldn't pass it up. We then ventured to a resale shop and found a kid's apron for him. He loves it!!

















(notice the green shirt and green apron to go with our theme of the week)

No comments:

Followers